A 60-minute session is $135/hr. This fee is payable through e-transfer and needs to be paid within 24hrs of our session. I also offer a free 15-minute consultation.
Your appointment has been reserved especially for you so I ask that you provide me with at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel your appointment. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can email Jenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I understand that emergencies happen that can impact your ability to attend your scheduled appointment. If you become aware that you cannot attend your scheduled appointment less than 24 hours before the appointment, I will attempt to fill your slot.
However, if the slot cannot be filled you will be charged for the missed appointment. If you are late or I am not able to reach you at the scheduled appointment time, your session fee will not be refunded.
To team up for counselling together we will be using doxy.me: data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. We adhere to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements. Internet programs are not 100% guaranteed to be secure and confidential. Please review doxy.me's security page: https://help.doxy.me/en/articles/95911-is-doxy-me-secure
There are 2 ways that you can book with Jenna:
I. use this link to see what is available right now (https://phoenixattitudecounselling.com/book-with-jenna).
II. Call (604-200-2927) and leave a message telling me what type of support you're looking for and how to return your call to arrange scheduling.
If you are wanting my services covered by insurance, it is important to look at your benefits and know that I provide counselling as a social worker.
I received my Bachelor of Social Work degree from the University of Victoria and my Master of Social Work degree from Dalhousie University.
- Provide you with a safe, objective perspective
- Listen to you to learn which coping tools can work for you
- Help you communicate what you need from those around you - including, boundaries (this is a scary one for most people to contemplate taking on)
- Make sure to take the time so that you understand different concepts at play
- Ask (v.s. assume) what you are looking for from me (e.g., Do you need to vent today? Do you need to be challenged?)
- Reassure you that you don’t have to be embarrassed about how you’re struggling
- Remind you that when you know better you do better
- Hold space - being physically, mentally, and emotionally present for someone.
- Work-life balance
- Health advocacy
- Big life transition
- Support caregivers and family members
Copyright © 2021 Counselling & Health Advocacy by Jenna Reed-Côté - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy